Optical head: - Trinocular, inclined at 30°
- interpupillary distance adjustment (Siedentopf-type) : 55 to 75 mm
- dioptric compensation on one eyepiece tube
Photo/video port with beam splitting prism on sliding mount 0-100%
Eyepieces: 10x/18mm wide-field
Nosepiece: quadruple, revolving with click stop
Objectives planachromatic :
- PL 10x / 0,25 / 160 / 0
- PL 25x / 0,40 / 160 / 0
- PL 40x / 0,65 / 160 / 0 spring loaded
- PL 60x / 0.85 / 160 / 0 spring loaded
- size 150x180 mm with built-in mechanical stage
- transversal movement: 14 mm
- longitudinal movement: 54mm
- 2 interchangeable stage plates
Focusing knobs :
- coaxial fine and coarse
- tension adjustment ring (on left side knob)
- prefocusing mechanism on right side knob
Illumination: external housing with condensing lens and field diaphragm
Iris diaphragm, centrable
Filters: blue, yellow, green (Ø 32mm)
Mains power: 220-240V/50-60Hz (Euro connector)
Converter: Low voltage (6V- electronic) with light intensity control
Bulb: halogen 6V/20W/G4
Supplied with : 1 spare bulb, 1 spare fuse, one stage clamp, dust cover and instruction manual
Packing: styrofoam in a cardboard box.
Packing dimensions: 38x30x45cm (WxDxH). Gross weight: 11 kg.
No PDF's found.
No related products found.