The INFORS HT Multifors 2 is especially designed for multiple, parallel bioprocesses in small volumes. Multifors 2 together with the parallel bioprocess software Iris offers the rapid and statistically accurate way to generate and understand process data. With a choice of preconfigured packages and an extensive list of options, Multifors 2 is always application optimised for your microbial fermentation. Different cultivation strategies such as culture in batch, fed-batch and continuous modes are possible.
INFORS HT have been the pioneers in this technology for decades and our product and application specialists continuously improve and optimize the system for rapid parallel handling on the smallest possible space.
· Faster results with optimized parallel handling
· Flexible and application-optimized configurations
· Space-saving, compact design
· Integrated OPC server for unlimited connection
· 100% aseptic sampling
· Precise control of your bioprocess
· Clear path to scale up
Additional discount on Infors Parallel Bioreactors.
Until 31st December 2018 you benefit from an additional discount on Multifors 2 and Multifors Cell.
Contact your Territory Manager or email email@example.com
Dimensions: 350 x 500 x ~850 mm (WxDxH)
Working volumes: 180-500 mL, 320-1000 mL, in pairs
Maximum expansion: 3 base units per touch screen controller, i.e. 6 vessels
Speed ranges: 100–1200 rpm
Temperature range: 5°C above coolant to 60°C
Standard parameters: stirrer speed, temperature, pH, pO2, antifoam/level, feed, gas mix, gas flow
• Process development
• Process optimisation
• Scale up
• Scale down
• Statistical studies
• Process analytical technology (PAT)
• Media development
• Growth studies
• Toxicity testing
• High throughput screening
Mostly used for:
• Bacteria (E.coli, Pseudomomas, etc.)
• Fungi (Aspergillus, Streptomyces, etc.)
• Yeast (P. pastoris, Saccharomyces, etc.)
• Cultures from 180 to 1000 mL
No related products found.