• Consistent results
• Premium Taq polymerase, suited to a wide range of applications
• Processes fragments of up to 5Kb
• Leaves ´A´ overhang
• Available as ready-to-use 2x reaction mixes (BioMix™ / BioMix™ Red)
BIOTAQ™ is widely used by molecular biologists that have come to depend upon the robust performance of this reagent.
BIOTAQ is a highly purified thermostable DNA polymerase offering very high yield over a wide range of PCR templates, and is the ideal choice for most assays. BIOTAQ is a robust preparation and consistently delivers high yields with minimal background. BIOTAQ possesses 5´-3´ exonuclease activity and leaves an ´A´ overhang such that the PCR product is suitable for effective integration into TA cloning vectors.
BIOTAQ is supplied with 10x NH4-based Reaction Buffer, which provides optimal conditions for most experiments. Additional MgCl2 is provided to allow reaction conditions to be adjusted to suit the template.
The specificity and performance of BIOTAQ can be further improved with the use of 2x PolyMate Additive which is designed for GC- or AT-rich DNA, "dirty" templates or sequences with a high level of secondary structure.
BIOTAQ™ DNA Polymerase is purified from Thermus aquaticus.
• Routine PCR applications
• TA cloning
• BIOTAQ DNA Polymerase
• 10x NH4 Reaction Buffer
• 50mM MgCl2 Solution
One unit will incorporate 10nmoles of dNTPs in 30min at 72°C.
BIOTAQ can be stored for 12 months at -20°C.
BIOTAQ is a trademark of Bioline.
1. Amaral, I.P. & Johnston, I.A. J. Exp. Biol. 214, 2125-2139 (2011).
2. Coutinho, C.P., et al. Infect. Immun. 79, 2950-2960 (2011).
3. Lora, J., et al. PNAS 108, 5461-5465 (2011).
4. Palazón, A., et al. Can. Res. 71, 801-811 (2011).
5. del Hoyo, A. & Pedrola-Monfort, Plant Systemat. Evol. 273(3-4), 151-67 (2008).
6. López-Lluch, G., et al. PNAS 103(6), 1768-73 (2006).
7. Cervero, A., et al. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 89, 2442–51 (2004).
8. Brigido, C., et al. Vet. Parasitol. 123(1-2), 17-23 (2004).
9. Knight, J.C., et al. Nat. Gene. 33(4), 469-75 (2003).
10. Ramalho, J.S., et al. BMC Genet. 2(2), (2001).
No related products found.