• Convenient pre-mixed, pre-optimized 2x solutions
• Reduced risk of contamination
• Dramatically decreases the time required for reaction set-up
• Reproducible results
Special price while stocks last.
BioMix™ is a complete ready-to-use 2x reaction mix containing ultra-stable Taq DNA polymerase. Developed to perform PCR assays of many common genomic and cDNA templates, simply add water, template and primers.
BioMix dramatically reduces the time required to set up reactions, thereby minimizing the risk of contamination. Greater reproducibility is ensured, by reducing the number of pipetting steps that can lead to errors.
BioMix has been optimized for a wide variety of templates, however an additional 50mM of MgCl2 Solution is included should any fine adjustments be required.
• Routine PCR applications
• Products suitable for TA cloning
• High throughput
• 50mM MgCl2 Solution
BIO-25011: 100 x 50µl Reactions: 2 x 1.25ml
BIO-25012: 500 x 50µl Reactions: 10 x 1.25ml
BioMix can be stored for up to 12 months at -20°C, or up to 2 weeks at +4°C. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
BioMix is a trademark of Bioline.
1. Kwan, K., et al. Appl. Envir. Microbiol. 77, 2943-2953 (2011).
2. Pérez-Brocal, V., et al. Genome Biol. Evol. 2, 257-266 (2010).
3. Prado, M., et al. Electrophoresis 26(15), 2918-2926 (2005).
4. Reddy, S.T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(37), 38658-38667 (2004).
5. Hancock, M.K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 277(49), 47205-47212 (2002).
No related products found.