• Same high specificity and performance as IMMOLASE™ DNA Polymerase
• Convenient pre-mixed, pre-optimized 2x solution
• Reduced risk of contamination
• Dramatically decreases the time required for reaction set-up
• Reproducible results
Special price while stocks last
ImmoMix™ is a complete ready-to-use high yield, heat-activated 2x reaction-mix, which simply requires the user to add only water, template and primers, and then pre-heat to 95°C for 10 minutes to successfully carry out PCR assays. The 10 minute activation step eliminates the presence of non-specifics such as primer-dimers and mis-primed products, since the enzyme is inactive at initial low temperatures.
ImmoMix is based on IMMOLASE™ DNA Polymerase, which leaves an ´A´ overhang, and has been optimized for a wide variety of templates. An additional 50mM MgCl2 solution is included should any fine adjustments be required.
ImmoMix dramatically reduces the time needed to set up reactions, thereby reducing the risk of contamination. Greater reproducibility is ensured, by reducing the number of pipetting steps that can lead to pipetting errors.
• Ultra-high specificity for multiplex reactions
• Products suitable for TA cloning
• 50mM MgCl2 Solution
BIO-25019: 100 x 50µl Reactions: 2 x 1.25ml
BIO-25020: 500 x 50µl Reactions: 10 x 1.25ml
ImmoMix can be stored for up to 12 months at –20°C, or up to 2 weeks at +4°C. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
On Dry Ice or Blue Ice.
ImmoMix is a trademark of Bioline.
1. Fakhari, F.D., et al. J. Clin. Invest. 116(3), 735-742 (2006).
2. Hugo, E.R., et al. Endo. 147(1), 306-313A (2006).
3. Dobolyi, A., et al. J. Comp. Neurol. 498(3), 375-389 (2006).
No related products found.