• Same high performance as BIO-X-ACT™ Long DNA Polymerase
• Amplifies fragments up to 20Kb
• Convenient pre-mixed, pre-optimized 2x reaction mixes
• Reduced risk of contamination
• Dramatically decreases the time required for reaction setup
• Reproducible results
BIO-X-ACT™ Long Mix is a complete ready-to-use 2x Reaction Mix, which, to enable the carrying-out of PCR assays on problematic templates, simply requires the user to add water, template and primers. In order to achieve optimal reaction conditions, the BIO-X-ACT Long Mix contains BIO-X-ACT™ Long DNA Polymerase, MgCl2, Ultra-pure dNTPs manufactured by Bioline as well as enhancer, and has been tested on Lambda DNA fragments of up to 15Kb. The mix has been optimized for a wide variety of templates, and an additional 50mM of MgCl2 solution is included should any fine adjustments be required.
BIO-X-ACT Long Mix dramatically reduces the time needed to set up reactions, thereby minimizing the risk of contamination. Greater reproducibility is ensured, by a reduction in the number of pipetting steps that can lead to pipetting errors.
For fragments in excess of 15Kb, we recommend using BIO-X-ACT™ Long DNA Polymerase rather than BIO-X-ACT Long Mix. This permits greater flexibility of reaction conditions, which may be required for optimization of long template reactions.
• For high fidelity PCR of long DNA fragments
• Suitable for cloning
• BIO-X-ACT Long Mix
• 50mM MgCl2 Solution
BIO-25023: 100 x 50µl Reactions: 2 x 1.25ml
BIO-25024: 500 x 50µl Reactions: 10 x 1.25ml
BIO-X-ACT Long Mix can be stored for up to 12 months at -20°C, or up to 2 weeks at +4°C. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
On Dry Ice or Blue Ice.
BIO-X-ACT is a trademark of Bioline.
1. Caffaro, C.E., et al. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA 103(44), 16176-16181 (2006).
2. Tugendreich, S., et al. Genome Research 11(11), 1899-1912 (2001).
No related products found.