• Ultra-pure: >99% trisphosphate by HPLC
• Shelf-life, useful for bulk purchasing
• Free from PCR inhibitors
• DNase, RNase and Nickase free
• Bulk and OEM sizes available
Conc: 100mM as 1 x 250µl
Manufactured by Bioline in a purpose-built facility, ready-to-use molecular grade individual dNTP solutions at pH 7.5 supplied as lithium salts in purified water. For use in a wide range of applications including DNA polymerization reactions, DNA labeling, and sequencing processes.
For more information regarding Bulk, Custom and OEM dNTP services please visit our dedicated microsite.
• Standard and long range PCR assays
• cDNA synthesis
• Real-time PCR
• Low-copy assays
• DNA sequencing
Ultra-pure dNTPs can be stored for 24 months at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles. For long-term storage, aliquoting is recommended.
Shipped on Dry or Blue ice.
Physical constants, spectral and HPLC analysis
|Product||dGTP Lithium 100mM Solution|
|λmax pH 7.0||252nm|
|ε at λmax||13.7 E x mmol-1 x cm-1|
|A250/A260||1.16 ± 0.05|
|A250/A260||0.66 ± 0.03|
|Concentration||100mM ± 2%|
|Appearance||Clear Colorless Solution|
|pH of Solution||7.5|
|dNTP (HPLC Area)||>99%|
|dNDP (HPLC Area)||<1%|
|DNases, RNases, Nicking Activity||Negative|
HPLC Profile of >99% pure dNTPs
1. Meijer, P-J., et al. Meth. Mol. Biol. 525(3), 1-17 (2009).
2. Dellinger, M., et al. Develop. Biol. 319(2), 309-320 (2008).
3. Hampson, L., et al. FEBS Lett. 581(21), 3955-3960 (2007).
4. Lloyd, R.E., et al. Gene. 172, 2515-2527 (2006).
5. Tabone, T., et al. NAR 34(6), e45 (2006).
No related products found.