CLIMATE CHAMBER WITH ILLUMINATION AND HUMIDITY
The KBWF climate chamber stands for the perfect combination of hot or cold, humidity and illumination and offers perfect growth conditions for e.g. plants.
Sizes: 240L, 720L.
· Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
· Temperature range 0 °C to 70 °C (without humidity and illumination)
· Temperature range 10 °C to 60 °C (with humidity and illumination)
· Humidity range 10 % to 80 % RH (without illumination)
· Humidity range 10 % to 75 % RH (with illumination)
· 2 variable positioned illumination cassettes with 5 daylight illumination tubes, each, in steps switchable
· The patented illumination system assures an unique homogeneous light distribution
· MCS controller with 25 storable programs of 100 sections each for a maximum of 500 program segments for programming of day and night cycles
· Integrated electronic chart recorder
· Variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters
· Real-time clock
· Controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor
· Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 3.1, providing full protection against chamber over-temperature, with visual and audible temperature alarm
· Access port Ø 30 mm, left side
· Inner glass door
· Safety connection kit for water supply and drainage, including water hose, total length 6 m
· RS 422 interface for use with optional GMP/GLP and FDA guideline 21 CFR Part 11 compliant APT-COM™ DataControlSystem software
· 2 stainless steel racks
· BINDER test confirmation
No related products found.