The BINDER KBF P constant climate chamber, equipped with ICH-compliant illumination, is the expert for photostability testing and provides clear test results according to ICH guideline Q1B, Option 2. At the same time, the variable position illumination cassettes with BINDER Q1B Synergy™ Light ensure homogeneous lighting conditions.
Size: 240L, 720L.
· Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber and refrigerating system assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
· 2 variable positioned illumination cassettes with BINDER Q1B Synergy Light™ for unique homogenous light distribution
· Temperature range 0 °C to 70 °C (without illumination and humidity)
· Temperature range 10 °C to 60 °C (with illumination and humidity)
· Humidity range 10 % to 75 % RH (with illumination)
· Humidity range 10 % to 80 % RH (without illumination)
· MCS controller with 25 storable programs of 100 sections each for a maximum of 500 program segments
· User friendly LCD screen
· Easy-to-read menu guide
· Integrated electronic chart recorder
· Variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters
· Real time clock
· Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor suitable for stability tests according to ICH guideline Q1A (R2)
· Inner glass door with sealing
· Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 3.1 (DIN 12880), with visual and audible temperature alarm
· Access port with silicone plug Ø 30 mm, left side
· Safety connection kit for water supply and drainage, including water hose, total length 6 m
· Ethernet interface for APT-COM™ DataControlSystem software
· 2 stainless steel racks
· BINDER test confirmation
No related products found.