Constant climate chamber for stress testing from -10 °C to 100 °C
The BINDER KMF ensures absolutely constant test conditions throughout the testing area. A big advantage of this constant climate chamber is its low space requirement and flexibility in terms of water supply. The wide temperature and humidity range make this constant climate chamber ideally suited for stress testing series.
Size: 115L, 240L, 720L.
· Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber and refrigerating system assuring temperature accuracy and long term stable reproducible results
· Temperature range -10 °C to 100 °C (without humidity)
· Temperature range 10 °C to 90 °C (with humidity)
· Humidity range 10 % to 90 % RH
· MCS controller with 25 storable programs of 100 sections each for a maximum of 500 program segments
· User friendly LCD screen
· Easy-to-read menu guide
· Integrated electronic chart recorder
· Variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters
· Real time clock
· Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor
· Heated door
· Inner glass door with sealing
· Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 3.1, providing full protection against chamber over-temperature, with visual and audible temperature alarm
· Access port with silicone plug Ø 30 mm, left side
· Safety connection kit for water supply and drainage, including water hose, total length 6 m
· Ethernet interface for use with optional GMP/GLP and FDA guideline 21 CFR Part 11 compliant APT-COM™ DataControlSystem software
· BINDER Communication software APT-COM™ 3 Basic Edition
· Stainless steel rack
· BINDER test confirmation
No related products found.