Material test chamber with mechanical convection
A BINDER material test chamber with mechanical convection of the FP series provides reliably short drying times and particularly fast heating – even for chambers under full loads.
Sizes: 53L, 115L, 240L, 400L, 720L.
· Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
· Temperature range from 5 °C above ambient temperature to 300 °C
· MP controller with 2 programs with 10 sections each, or alternatively 1 program with 20 sections
· The time of an individual program step can be set to max. 99.59 hours or 999.59 hours. This adjustment applies to all program sections
· Integrated weekly program timer with real-time function
· Adjustable ramp function via program editor
· Digital temperature setting with an accuracy of one degree
· Adjustable fan speed
· Adjustable ventilation by means of front ventilation flap slide and rear exhaust Ø 50 mm
· Elapsed time indicator
· Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 2 (DIN 12880), with visual temperature alarm
· RS 422 interface for use with APT-COM™ DataControlSystem communication software or switch over to printer output with RS 232 / RS 422 interface converter
· Units up to 115 liters are stackable
· 2 chrome-plated racks included
· BINDER test confirmation
No related products found.