The latest ultrasonic technology for the cleaning of analysing sieves, the degassing of HPLC solvents and the processing of samples.
Microprocessor-controlled ultrasonic modes and special predefined programmes assist every standard laboratory and cleaning application.
● automatic programmes with specially defined ultrasonic modes
● special efficient and noise-reduced Degas mode (gas liftout effect)
● high-performance 37 kHz transducer
● ultrasonic tank made of cavitation-resistant stainless steel
● user-friendly clearly arranged operating panel
● turning knob for setting continued and short-period operation from 1 to 30 min
● LED display for both pre-set and actual temperature, and for the remaining operating time
● connection rack for laboratory holder, noise-reduced operation
● detachable mains cable
● plastic carrying handles
Mains voltage (Vac) 230 / 115 / 100
Ultrasonic frequency (kHz) 37
Power consumption total (W) 150
Ultrasonic power effective (W) 150
Ultrasonic peak performance max.*(W) 600
Outer dimensions dia / H (mm) 260 / 350
Tank internal dimensions dia / H 240 / 130
Basket internal dimensions dia /H (mm) 220 / 70
Max. filling capacity (litre) 5.3
Weight (kg) 5,0
Material tank stainless steel
Material housing stainless steel
Carrying handles √
CE compliance √
Protection class IP 20
No PDF's found.
No related products found.