Specifically designed and suitable for cleaning of semi-tray cassettes with max. dimensions of 140 x 205 x 45 mm or
for simultaneous use of one beaker and one basket for cleaning instruments.
State-of-the art microprocessor controlled ultrasonic cleaning and sweep technology. The user-friendly LED-display
ensures an excellent operation.
● high-performance 37 kHz sandwich transducer systems
● cleaning tank made of cavitation-resistant stainless steel
● user-friendly and clear operating panel, splash water proof
● LED-Display showing set and remaining time of cleaning period
● Turning knob for setting continued and short-period operation from 1 to 30 min
● temperature-controlled ultrasonic operation
● sweep function for an optimised sound field distribution in the cleaning liquid by frequency modulation
● degas function for the efficient degassing of the cleaning liquid and for laboratory purposes
● auto degas function for automatic degassing cycles, i.e. with fresh cleaning liquids
● dry-run protected heating
● LED-Display for pre-set and actual temperature
● plug-in mains supply
● Plastic carrying handles, heat conducting
● Turning knob for tank drainage at side of unit for simple get effective draining of tank
No PDF's found.
The use of norm tray cassettes is becoming standard routine in dental hospitals and at the orthodontist’s pactice. Elma has how designed a special unit that takes up to 2 norm tray cassettes for simultaneous cleaning.
Alternatively, the Elmasonic S 90 H can be operated holding one glass beaker and one stainless-steel cleaning basket at the same time. This allows the cleaning of different items in different cleaning chemicals in only one cleaning cycle, e.g. instruments, protheses and dental drills.
No related products found.