• Flexicast Midi-Horizontal Unit with gel bed dimensions of 14cm (w)
x 16cm (l), safety cover and power leads.
• 3 different length winged gels trays:
• 14cm(w) x 8cm
• 14cm(w) x 12cm
• 14cm(w) x 16cm
• Continuously Adjustable Gel Caster
• Platinum electrodes
8cm(l) • 2 adjustable height polycarbonate combs
• Gel Tray Specifications:
1) All gel trays are winged for easy handling.
2) Made from sturdy 6.4mm thick UV transparent acrylic.
3) Grooves in gel tray corners create agarose anchors to prevent gel
flotation during electrophoresis.
4) Gel tray configuration allows single run or multiple simultaneous
short runs. (See Gel Tray Profiles).
• Continuously Adjustable Caster is easy to use and adaptable to any gel
tray between ≤14cm(w) and from 8-20cm(l). The gel tray friction fits
between 2 rubber gaskets using a finger cam.
• Combs are printed with catalog # and thickness for easy identification.
• Adjustable height polycarbonate (standard with unit) or PTFE-coated
aluminum combs are available in many configurations, with or without
markers. PTFE-coated combs allow faster well formation as no wells are
lost when using low percentage or low melt agarose.
• Buffer recirculation ports allow maintenance of uniform pH and ionic
strength during long runs in WSGE-014.
• Coolant can be recirculated beneath gel bed to provide constant
temperature runs in the “4-in-1” WSGE-014
No PDF's found.
Separation and identification of DNA fragments, RNA fragments, PCR products and synthetic oligonucleotides
No related products found.