Safety drying oven
The BINDER FDL 115 with silicone and dust-free inner chamber, as well as symmetric airflow dries specimens containing solvents and thus this safety drying oven meets all EN 1539 requirements.
· Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
· All safety features met according to EN 1539
· Temperature range from 5 °C above ambient temperature to 300 °C
· MP controller with 2 programs with 10 sections each, or alternatively one program with 20 sections
· The time of an individual program step can be set to max. 99.59 hours or 999.59 hours. This adjustment applies to all program sections.
· Integrated weekly program timer with real-time function
· Adjustable ramp function via program editor
· Digital temperature setting with an accuracy of one degree
· Elapsed time indicator
· Door gasket FKM (for max. temperature of 200 °C / 392 °F)
· Replaceable fresh-air filter cartridge. Class F6 (EU6 fine-particle filter for particle sizes 1 μm to 10 μm)
· Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 2 (DIN 12880), with visual temperature alarm
· Fresh-air monitoring with visual and audible alarm and automatic deactivation of heating
· Rear exhaust connector Ø 100 mm (4 inch)
· RS 422 interface for use with APT-COM™ DataControlSystem communication software
· Units up to 115 liters are stackable
· 2 chrome-plated racks included
· BINDER test confirmation
No related products found.